Monday 7 January 2019

Pips Pet Post #4 - LittleFoot the Gargoyle Gecko


Today is someone not featuring in my animation, LittleFoot my gargoyle gecko. I currently own 4 gargoyle geckos, at one point had 5 but lost Chomper back in July 2018 due to suspected MBD related issues (next post). For now, enjoy the stunning colours of LittleFoot, who when fired down is a strong monochrome and when fired up a muddy tan/brown. Another thing I love about gargoyles - their colour range and how one gecko can look like a completely different animal depending on their mood. LittleFoot is part of the trio of hatchling geckos I took on in March 2018 from a closing down reptile store, when I got him he weighed in at 7 grams.

   
This is LittleFoot today, now a confirmed male and weighing a healthy chunky 28g, who is less good at sitting still for photos now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment