Wednesday 9 January 2019

Minor Project: Georgie Tokay Gecko - Modelling #4


I went back into the file and using this reference image played around with the head some more, specifically I move the eye position and made it much bigger, and made the ridge more pronounced. Overall I'm more happy with this shape, its still simplistic but recognisable which is what I'm going for. 



I'm keeping the eyelid, and I was also considering how I would define the mouth better, I brought the skull shape out more for it, but then decided to try making a line of scales to detail where the mouth is, rather than just relying on texturing details. I think, once properly positioned, this will actually work quite well and is something I can carry across all my animal characters to give them all a theme/style and fit together as a group. 






No comments:

Post a Comment