Thursday 10 January 2019

Minor Project: Stevie Leopard Gecko - Modelling #3

Today I went back to my model of Stevie and began working on his arms, I imported in a model of Georgie and took elements from this as a base to work with. I spent quite a bit of time cleaning up the arm models though, I had some odd geometry going on and also had to make the polygon count match his body model too for when I would combine the meshes together. I ended up for the back food deleting all the toes and starting over, then on the front, now I knew what the issue was, taking out a row of polygons, in both instances making the toe tips 2 polygons wide whereas before 2 of the toes had 3 polygons, and making the joint edge 16 polygons in diameter instead of 18 as this fit a lot better with the model. 








No comments:

Post a Comment