All my characters have now had their individual animations sorted!
The legs and arms of all the antibiotics now partially rotate to show walking and slashing, and all bacteria jaws are now chomping, and legs walking, plus the arms of the super bug and last level bacteria are scratching.
Also I have now put into each scene a model of each of the antibiotic and bacteria needed in it. I used my concept art as a starting point for positioning, and how many I would need.
Now just to finish off animating the clips of them moving around the scene, render/playblast, and then slot it all together with the voiceover! I have my loading screen and level up screens done, all ready to be input in premiere.