Wednesday 18 November 2015

What if? Metropolis - Final Concept Development - Feedback please!

Number 3 of my final shot concepts proved to be the most popular with others as well as it being my favourite, but it still felt a little bland to me, so here I have worked into the composition to create a few more developed thumbnails to see if any of these are stronger than the original. 

1 is the original, 3 and 4 are my favourites, I just need feedback to see which is best to take forward for my final composition though, I cant decide between having more coral structures below the platform, further showing the multi-levelness of the city, (3) or having it as water, showing how the city is made up of multiple coral islands.(4) 
I think I'm leaning more towards 4, but what do you guys think? Thank you in advance! 


3 comments:

  1. I love the water effect in 3, that is my personal favorite in terms of overall composition, looks super cool! ^_^

    ReplyDelete