Wednesday 7 October 2015

Invisible Cities: Extra Influence Map - Baucis Structures & Buildings

I found the interior and exterior influence maps extremely helpful for gathering inspiration and organising it in a clear and visual way, so felt creating one for just the structures of my city would be helpful for me at this point in the project where I'm really starting to hone in on developing my city in greater detail. (Plus I got quite a few new ideas today after the life drawing tutorial and felt just writing them down wasn't quite enough).


Also, South Korea's planned "Eco-Dome", part of their "Ecorium Project". 


The plans for the wetland area are just gorgeous. Maybe Baucis should have some free-growing areas around the rivers/canals? Community spaces. (New plans now incoming!)



No comments:

Post a Comment