Tuesday 21 May 2019

Major Project - Wardrobe Drawers and Snake Racking System

There are two stages of wardrobe interior, one where there are drawers filled with clothes, with one drawer being opened to show shirts, and the other where it is a snake racking system. I created the drawers first, then worked on the plastic snake drawers in the "unused" wardrobe that wont be opened, to get a similar size. I played around with settings a fair amount to get the right level of translucent plastic I was going for, after applying my wardrobe wood textures so I could accurately see the translucency and how it would look against it. 









Final snake rack layout, each has a wood platform/divider between them which is the "lid", as is common in racking systems to have the floor above act as the top of the enclosure, with a small gap for airflow but not large enough for the snake to fit through. 


I also added some door handles to the doors. 





No comments:

Post a Comment