Wednesday 22 May 2019

Major Project - Stevie Vivarium Model

The vivarium is an Exo Terra, the same as the gargoyle ones, but is an Ex Wide model meant for terrestrial animals rather than arboreal. I used the same base model and scaled it to fit. I have it on a basic black metal ikea table. 



I have a polystyrene fake rock background in the viv.


A key feature of Stevies viv that I really wanted to make sure was included was this plastic T-Rex skull decoration, I brought in a picture of it on an image plane and got to creating a simplified model of it, it took a while but Im really happy with the outcome. 




Final setup model, with doors.


Without doors. He has a small wooden platform and stick bridge, and some exo terra small rock hides, the same but smaller as a lot of my animals' hides. The planes are for his plants. He also has small exo terra disnes, again small versions of the same I have in larger scale for other animals. His 3 bowls are for water, mealworms and calcium & D3 supplement powder. 



No comments:

Post a Comment