Monday 7 December 2015

What if? Metropolis - Maya Modelling - Driftwood Bridge

The bridge is finally done! It took a lot longer then I expected it to, modeling the coral posts that hold it up were particularly annoying to try and get them looking not too repetitive without spending ages individually editing each branch.
 
 
 

Also I completed the coral outcrop (2 days ago actually). I first tried modeling the column holding it up a similar method to creating the lamp post pole in the old alley tutorial, with it being all one cylinder, but this wasn't working out so had to re-start and made each section individually.

 


In the background you can also see some of my other buildings, I'm just finishing off the last one now then I'll post pictures of them, and on(wards!) to UVing!

No comments:

Post a Comment