Thursday 4 October 2018

Minor Project - Soundscape

I need a background soundscape for my "game" animation. Many of my stylistic influences and similar games currently out on the market have these backing tracks and it helps tie the whole experience together. It needs to be simple, relaxing, basic sweet background noise, something soothing and calming. I plan to design this myself.

It doesn't necessarily need to follow a specific tune, nothing that can be too catchy or recognisable. When working, if without music on, I often find myself humming random tunes, making up the melodies as I go. I want to create something similar for my short. Ill need to look into what software I can use to do this, I don't need multiple instruments or any complicated layerings, the simpler and calmer the better. 

These are a few influences of whats already out there, to see the direction/style I'm interested in. 




No comments:

Post a Comment