Sunday 14 October 2018

Minor Project: Room Environment Designs

The environment will be driven by the animals, it will change around you as you "the player" explores and discovers more around the room. The set number of changes/scenes I need will be decided by my characters featured, but I need the key start and end designs for the room, and can decide exactly what changes when later on.

Here are my initial room layout plans, I measured and drew everything exactly, so I know when I use use these as my orthographs everything will be to correct scale. I started with the top view, and also made a really quick sketch just after to get down a bunch of my "final stage" ideas, which Ill use as a base in photoshop to draw up a proper version. 



I then went over it in Photoshop to map out the key areas, and colour code furniture vs animals, so this is a really clear orthograph to use as my base for the whole room. 

Next I mapped out the desk side of my room, as this is the most complicated/busy side, and I have to begin somewhere. 



No comments:

Post a Comment