Monday 1 October 2018

Minor Project: Room Reference Images

These are my reference images of my room/where my animals are located as a base for my models. I dont have all my animals in my room due to space mainly, but its also better for others to be away from places with a lot of people always around. eg the ball pythons like below. In my animation models I plan to have the final stage with all the animals (and possibly more) in the room as they take over the furniture and the environment changes. 


My ball pythons are kept in the spare room/ my brothers old room (along with lots of spare vivs and reptile equipment). My main adults are in a rack system, but I do have some overflow too. I only plan on keeping 6 long term, to focus on specific genes for breeding, and want to upgrade these into 3ft vivs for each of them, but need time & money first. 


Hallway leading to my room/zoo. In here we have a yellow belly slider, hamster and 2 bearded dragons. 


Multi tier mansion for Mr.Nibbs, the russian dwarf hamster. 


3.5ft tank with Buddy the Yellow Belly Slider, he will be upgraded to a 4ft x 2.5ft x 2ft downstairs soon as we can find a suitable stand for it. 


Two Bearded Dragon enclosures, both 4ft wide. Top is Charlie and bottom is Spyro. 


Welcome to the zoo.


Couple of panos to show the layout of the main workspace end of my room. I'm currently in the process of upgrading in size some of my gargoyle gecko enclosures, just need to put together the bioactives setups and move them in.



My skink wall, 4ft vivariums stacked, top going down is Dilly - Merauke, Herb - Irian Jaya, Basil - Silver Tanimbar.

Stevie - Leopard Gecko

3ft vivarium housing three Tokay Geckos (and Norman)

African Clawed Frogs

Boots (Bootlace) the Western Hognose


Left - Sun Beetles, isopods and springtails, Right - GALS (giant african land snails)




Gargoyle gecko enclosure that once housed 3 hatchlings, now just one juvenile thats being upgraded again to a larger enclosure.

Small vivarium housing Petrie, the runt gargoyle gecko. 
 

+5ft tall adapted display uni, housing two adult gargoyle geckos (breeding pair)

4ft viv, Twinks home

Twink wondering whats going on.

Back end of the room.

 Pano views


My younger brothers room is where the three crested geckos are, the 2 females are mine and the single male I got for him as a birthday present this year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment