Saturday 20 April 2019

Major Project: The Bookcase

I had initially planned to create planes with bookends drawn onto to fill each shelf, but after going over my storyboard realised the bookshelf interior would only be featured in one particular scene, when looking at Stevie's Vivarium. I therefore went ahead and set upo the camera for this scene so I knew what angle to work with, and simply added in book models to fill the gaps, which I feel gives a better look than flat planes would, but still means I dont need to create lots of different textures for books for the whole shelf. Through setting up this camera I also realised the section of glass below the doors of this vivarium was a little too tall, and the plastic over the top would cut into the view of the vivarium quite a bit, so adjusted that and the glass door height as well. 






No comments:

Post a Comment